Tuesday, May 31, 2011

every trip must come to an end

I made it safely back to Sicily and Gene :) I had a wonderful time in California with family and friends. I realized how nice it is to have people around you who speak English and care about you! I had about 13 burritos, some tacos, flautas, and other really good Mexican food. Now I am ready to have some Italian food again, but I will definitely miss that yummy food back at home. My flight home was direct which was nice, but definitely long. I slept the whole night when I got back and then somehow I ended up sleeping again from 8am to 5:30pm! wow!! I guess sleeping is not a problem for me :)

getting some last minute hugs from Amelia! <3

the 3 sisters!

Wyatt getting ready to go surfing on a board his size :)


celebrating Wyatt's birthday a little early

Wyatt sharing his new soccer ball with GG

Amelia trying out Wyatt's new guitar

Happy 2nd Birthday

Me and Mom <3

1 comment:

  1. Aw, we miss you here already! So glad you made it home safely. Good times were had, we're looking forward to the next time you visit with Gene. I love all the pictures, and the one with Wyatt and the suitcase from your last post is so funny. He had been waiting sooo long to do that. ♥

    ReplyDelete