Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 23, 2013

Mt. Etna erupts again!!! This time we got in the car and drove all the way up the mountain! Unfortunately, my nice camera is broken so I could not take the best pictures. The lava was spewing so high and the sound of the eruption was amazing.

Me with my favorite volcano, Mt. Etna <3


This is a shot from when we got to the top of the mountain

This photo was taken from someone on base near our town of Aci Trezza

This photo was also taken by someone on base



3 comments:

  1. You crazy people! Driving to the source of the exploding lava... haha. Pretty cool! Glad you got to experience it up close and personal. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good pictures! I was trying to get some pics too, but failed miserably as usual. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have been trying!! Finally driving to the top of the mountain got me a picture :)

    ReplyDelete